You can withdraw Bitcoin from your Cash App to a third-party Bitcoin wallet at any time. To do so:
- Toggle from USD to BTC by tapping “USD” on your Cash App home screen.
- Select Bitcoin
- Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to withdraw (you can toggle between BTC or USD)
- Either tap the top left corner of the screen to access the QR code scanner or tap Send to enter the external wallet address manually
- Tap wallet address to confirm
- Tap Next
- Select a withdrawal speed
- Tap Confirm & Send to initiate your withdrawal.
If this is your first time withdrawing Bitcoin, you may need to enter some additional personal information before making a withdrawal.
You need to withdraw at least 0.001 bitcoin to make a withdrawal using the Standard withdrawal speed. Rush and Priority withdrawals have a 0.00005 bitcoin minimum withdrawal amount.