I sent money to the wrong account!
Cash App can’t cancel or refund a payment after it has been completed. If you sent money to the wrong account, ask the recipient for a refund:
- Tap the Activity tab on your Cash App home screen
- Select the payment in question and tap Completed
- Tap Report an Issue
- Select a reason and tap Next to complete the request
If it has been more than 30 days since you sent the payment:
- Enter the amount of the transaction on your Cash App home screen
- Tap Request and fill in the To and For fields
- Tap Request again to complete the request
- Only send to people you know
- Verify the recipient’s name before sending
- Double-check the spelling of $cashtags
- Double-check the recipient’s phone number or email for typos
To learn more, please visit Cash App's Terms of Service.