Cash App instantly covers ATM fees, including ATM operator fees, for customers who get $300 (or more) in paychecks directly deposited into their Cash App each month. Unemployment Insurance deposits also qualify for enabling ATM reimbursements.
Once you have successfully received $300 in paychecks, each qualifying deposit(s) after will add an additional 31 days of ATM fee reimbursements.
To activate direct deposits:
- Tap the Banking/Money tab on your Cash App home screen
- Tap the routing and account number next to your balance
- Use the options to copy your account and routing numbers
- Provide the account and routing number when prompted for a bank account during direct deposit setup
To get a direct deposit form:
- Tap the Banking tab on your Cash App home screen
- Tap Direct Deposit
- Select Get Direct Deposit Form
- Fill out your employer information, the amount you would like to be deposited from each paycheck, and provide your signature
- Select Email Form and enter the recipient address before tapping send
Your completed direct deposit form can be viewed at any time by tapping Get Direct Deposit Form from the Banking tab and selecting View Previous Form.
Once you have received qualifying direct deposits totaling $300 (or more), Cash App will reimburse fees for 3 ATM withdrawals per 31 days, and up to $7 in fees per withdrawa