The PIN used for your Cash card is the same as the PIN you set for your Cash app. If you haven’t set a PIN yet or don’t remember it, you can edit it at any time from the app.
To reset your PIN from the app:
- Open the Cash App and tap the profile icon in the upper-left.
- Scroll down and tap Privacy > Change Cash PIN.
- If you can’t remember your PIN, click Forgot Cash PIN.
- Enter the six-digit confirmation code you receive.
- Note: If you are using an iPhone and have TouchID enabled, you can use TouchID to reset your code before setting a new PIN.
- Enter your new PIN (twice to confirm).