With Cash App, you have the ability to set a Cash PIN for added security. Once you’ve set a PIN, you can update it anytime. Your Cash PIN is also the PIN that you can use to withdraw funds from an ATM with your Cash Card.
To reset your PIN from the app:
- Open the Cash App and tap the profile icon in the upper-left.
- Scroll down and tap Privacy > Change Cash PIN.
- If you can’t remember your PIN, click Forgot Cash PIN.
- Enter the six-digit confirmation code you receive.
- Note: If you are using an iPhone and have TouchID enabled, you can use TouchID to reset your code before setting a new PIN.
- Enter your new PIN (twice to confirm).