As long as you have existing Bitcoin in your Cash App, you can send your Bitcoin to a third-party Bitcoin wallet. To withdraw your Bitcoin:
- From your Cash App, tap the icon in the upper-left.
- Scroll to Funds and tap Bitcoin.
- If you see Enable Withdrawals, you’ll need to verify your identity by following the in-app prompts.
- Once you’ve verified your identity, or if you have in the past, select Transfer Out and tap Confirm.
- Either scan the QR code from your external wallet or tap Use Wallet Address at the bottom of your screen to enter the address manually.
- Tap Confirm.
Keep in mind, withdrawals require a minimum of 0.01 BTC for us to process.
Once you’ve processed your withdrawal in your Cash App, your Bitcoin will be sent to your external wallet. Keep in mind, transfers to the blockchain take time to process, and it may be hours before you see a transfer in your external wallet.